-
June 13th, 2002, 01:14 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Let's make sure this place is one of fun and happiness [img]smile.gif[/img]
******************
*is thinking of things to post so we can do just that* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 13th, 2002, 01:18 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
Let's make sure this place is one of fun and happiness [img]smile.gif[/img]
******************
*is thinking of things to post so we can do just that* [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, we're already streets ahead of the Sony boards I think...
SPF
-
June 13th, 2002, 01:21 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I don`t know anything about the Lizard Fair but I feel the same way about that place as you do. I have no fun there anymore and now, this is the first place I go when I come online. I open one window for the Sony BBS, only to see if I have any pm`s, if there`s an update on Minty`s fic and.... see if there are maybe any good threads.
I don`t cling to it like I did when we didn`t have this place.
-
June 13th, 2002, 01:25 PM
#14
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
I don`t know anything about the Lizard Fair but I feel the same way about that place as you do. I have no fun there anymore and now, this is the first place I go when I come online. I open one window for the Sony BBS, only to see if I have any pm`s, if there`s an update on Minty`s fic and.... see if there are maybe any good threads.
I don`t cling to it like I did when we didn`t have this place.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I still end up going to the Sony boards first when I go online because it's my homepage - but I think I might change that soon. I think I'll leave it for now though - for some unknown reason I'm still prepared to give that place a chance to change.
SPF
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 13, 2002 10:27 AM: Message edited by: SugarPlumFairy ]</font>
-
June 13th, 2002, 04:08 PM
#15
Lainbrain
Guest
I have to agree with you all it is not quiet the same anymore!
I like it here too. But I won't abandon the BBS because I really want to support Darren.
Lain
-
June 13th, 2002, 04:35 PM
#16
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
I haven't felt the same way about the Sony board since people decided to spoil the "wedding" Chai and I were going to do a couple of months ago.
Michelle
xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*agrees*
-
June 13th, 2002, 05:32 PM
#17
salomeuk
Guest
Oh, I think I missed something - what happened about the "wedding"??? I wasn't online for about a week and must have missed all the drama! I don't want to bring aggro from there over here, I just wondered what happened to spoil things?
-
June 13th, 2002, 05:37 PM
#18
Inactive Member
I just wondered what happened to spoil things?
******************
Maybe it`s better that you don`t know. It was nasty and sad [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2002, 05:53 PM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
I just wondered what happened to spoil things?
******************
Maybe it`s better that you don`t know. It was nasty and sad [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think I was really a part of all that, I think I missed it all. But then that doesn't seem like an entirely bad thing... I wish I'd bypassed the Lizard Fair debacle too.
SPF
-
June 13th, 2002, 05:59 PM
#20
Inactive Member
SPF, that is not to be mentioned [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks